Badger SPF 30 Baby Sunscreen
Pediatrician Tested and Approved Safe
Badger loves babies! We’ve listened to moms’ concerns about sunscreens and we formulated our new Baby Sunscreen to be totally safe for babies and the environment with superior broad spectrum protection using mineral zinc oxide. Our Baby Sunscreen has a mild scent of Chamomile and Calendula, and it can be used by the whole family.
Badger Baby Sunscreen:
– Provides broad spectrum protection from both UVA & UVB rays.
– Is Certified Natural by the Natural Products Association.
– Has an ultra-moisturizing base of organic oils and beeswax that gently nourishes and protects delicate skin.
– Is water resistant for at least 40 minutes.
– Starts working on application – no waiting! Is environmentally friendly.
– Packaged in BPA and Phthalate-free, recyclable #2 plastic containing >50% PCR material.
Expect some whitening with full coverage of all natural Zinc Oxide sunscreens. The best protection from the sun is to avoid exposure during peak hours and to wear protective clothing and a hat. Children under 6 months: consult a pediatrician.
Active Ingredient: Non-nano, uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%
Other Ingredients: *Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, *Butyspermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Essential Oil of *Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), CO2 extracts of *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula), and *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn).
* = Certified Organic