Birch Leaves Cut 75g
DRIED BIRCH LEAVES (Betula alba) are a strong diuretic, (increases passing of urine), antiseptic and tonic. They contain betulin and betulinic acid, flavonoids, tannins, saponins, bitters, glycosides and essential oil.
USES & BENEFITS
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory
- Contains natural aspirin
- Used to increase urinary output and break down kidney and bladder stones
- Ease arthritis, gout, pains and stiffness
- Reduce fluid retention, helps with weight reduction, may invigorate poor circulation.
- Can reduce skin hemorrhages and internal hemorrhages
- Removes waste products from the kidneys and urine
- Removes toxins
- Use for hair loss
- May be beneficial for persons suffering from cystitis
BIRCH LEAF TEA
- Just use 1-2 teaspoons of fresh leaves, pour 1 cup boiling water over. Stand for 15min, strain and sip slowly. Drink three times per day.
- Larger amounts can be prepared and used for spray on skin ailments, bathes for itch and inflammation and to massage into scalp.
- Use as a poultice for arthritis and joint or muscle pain.
- When used as a skin toner it may reduce oiliness and clear spots and marks.