Liquid Ionic Boron Mineral Dietary Supplement
96 Day Supply
Concentration 2,000 PPM or mg/L
An advanced aqueous form of Boron ions (IsoIonic™)** in clear solution for faster and more efficient absorption than tablets or capsules which must first dissolve in the digestive system before being absorbed.
Patented, clinically tested professional grade CHD-Fulvic Acid has been added to further increase absorption and enhance overall well-being as fulvic acid has natural anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and detoxification properties.
**IsoIonic™is defined as water-soluble mono-atomic mineral ions.
**Note** Boron benefits and/or deficiency symptoms are generic for the mineral. No product claims are being made or implied. Research is ongoing.
Boron Helps to Support:
- Absorption of Calcium*
- The body’s usage of Calcium*
- The proper functioning of the hormonal system*
- Retention of important nutrients such as Magnesium and Calcium*
- Healthy brain function and cognitive performance*
- Joint health*
- Beneficial levels of estrogen and testosterone in healthy post-menopausal women*
Boron: An Important Mineral For Strong Bones
Boron is needed in trace amounts for healthy bones and for the metabolism of Calcium, Phosphorous, and Magnesium. Its role in the utilization of these important minerals and vitamin D give Boron a potentially huge role in the prevention of osteoporosis.
- Boron helps to convert vitamin D into the active form necessary for the absorption of Calcium.*
- Boron is essential to the calcification of bones.*
- Boron is also needed for the development and repair of cartilage.*
- Boron plays a role in the regulation of estrogen, a hormone that affects bone density.*
- A study conducted by the U.S. Department of Agriculture indicated that within eight days of supplementing their daily diet with Boron, a test group of postmenopausal women lost 40% less Calcium, one-third less Magnesium, and slightly less Phosphorous through their urine than they had before beginning Boron supplementation.*
- Studies clearly suggest that Boron supplements can have a dramatic impact on bone density and strength, key components to healthy bone structure.*