Good Health Total Body Cleanse Detox Pack
Good Health Total Body Cleanse Detox is a two part liver and bowel detox kit designed as a seven day rapid detox or a one month gradual cleanse, depending on your lifestyle and condition. The two part pack consists of Multi Cleanse and Multi Fibre.
Multi Cleanse™ is a gentle, effective formula to support detoxification and promote cleansing
via all four channels of elimination – the liver, kidneys, bowel and skin.
• Milk Thistle supports liver cleansing and the regeneration of liver cells, protects against
harmful substances and has antioxidant properties
• Dandelion Root enhances liver and gallbladder function, has cleansing properties and
• Red Clover and Yellow Dock are termed blood purifiers; they support skin cleansing
• Burdock Root gently supports the flushing of unwanted toxins from the kidneys
• Liquorice may enhance the function of the liver and inhibit damage to the liver from
• Cascara Sagrada supports bowel tone and function; and also supports the removal of
waste products through the bowel
• Turmeric is a natural antioxidant and supports liver detoxification
• Irish Moss supports the lungs, kidneys and bladder while supporting the integrity of
the digestive tract
• Chlorella is highly nutritive; it’s naturally high in chlorophyll, which is well known for
its potent internal detoxing and chelating properties
• Vitamin C provides antioxidant protection against pollution and toxins while
supporting the immune system
• Taurine is an amino acid that is required by the liver for removal of toxic chemicals
from the body
• Pectin is a gel forming fibre which binds onto toxins supporting their excretion. It also
supports healthy cholesterol levels by binding with cholesterol and bile acids in the
stomach and intestines to promote their elimination.
Multi Fibre™ is a comprehensive formula that supports elimination of toxins and waste.
• Flaxofibre provides both soluble and insoluble fibre from flax seeds to gently support
bowel regularity and digestive health, and support cardiovascular health and healthy
• Psyllium provides fibre to support bowel function and regularity
• Slippery Elm Bark acts as a soothing coating for the digestive tract
• Pectin is a gel forming fibre which binds onto toxins supporting their excretion.
It also helps support healthy cholesterol levels by binding with cholesterol and bile acids
in the stomach, to promote their excretion
• Beetroot Powder nourishes the blood and is traditionally used to support liver detoxification,
improve liver function and the metabolism of fats within the liver
• Chlorella is naturally high in chlorophyll, which is well known for its potent internal detoxing
and chelating properties, assisting the body in the removal of toxins.
Body Cleanse™ will be effective without restricting your diet. However, to maximise its
effectiveness we recommend you follow our food and lifestyle recommendations:
• Choose fresh whole foods over refined, processed foods
• Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables, legumes, whole grains, nuts and seeds for
fibre and important nutrients
• Avoid artificial additives, preservatives and sweeteners
• Limit sugar intake – sugar promotes poor bowel health and may also
• Drink 1-2 litres of pure filtered water daily – especially when increasing dietary fibre
• Reduce intake of stimulants and toxins such as caffeine, cigarettes, alcohol and sugar
• Never overeat – this puts strain on the digestive system and may promote indigestion,
excess gas and digestive discomfort
• Avoid eating when rushed or stressed which can significantly impair digestion.
Eat when relaxed, and take your time, chewing food well.
• Avoid having large amounts of fluid with meals – this can dilute natural digestive
secretions and slow down digestion.
Supports liver detoxification
Weight loss support and cholesterol support treatment
Detoxification against toxic or chemical overload
Digestive conditions: diverticulosis, constipation, diarrhoea, flatulence and colic
Supports general health
|Ingredients: (per cap)|
|Multi Cleanse (per capsule)|
|Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:|
|Silybum marianum Seed (Milk Thistle) (equiv. flavanolignans calculated as Silymarin 120mg)||10.5g|
|Taraxacum officinale Root (Dandelion)||250mg|
|Arctium lappa Root (Burdock)||150mg|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra Root (Liquorice)||75mg|
|Trifolium pratense Flowering herb (Red Clover)||75mg|
|Fragula purshiana Bark (Cascara Sagrada)||50mg|
|Curcuma longa Rhizome (Turmeric)||50mg|
|Rumex crispus Root (Yellow Dock)||50mg|
|Chondrus crispus (Irish Moss)||35mg|
|Chlorella vulgaris (Chlorella)||200mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||150mg|
|Malus domestica Apple fibre (providing pectin)||50mg|
|Multi Fibre (per capsule)|
|Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:|
|Linum usitatissimum Seed Fibre (Flaxseed)||200mg|
|Psyllium plantago Husk (Psyllium)||200mg|
|Ulmus rubra Bark Powder (Slippery Elm)||100mg|
|Chlorella vulgaris (Chlorella)||50mg|
|Beta vulgaris Juice Powder (Beetroot)||100mg|
|Malus domestica Apple fibre (providing pectin)||20mg|
Gluten, wheat, dairy, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or artificial colours.
Body Cleanse is a dual system to help cleanse the body by enhancing natural detoxification and elimination designed to be taken either as a 7 day detox or for a more gentle detox over one month. Multi cleanse contains 13 key liver herbs and nutrients to detoxify all the eliminative organs supporting the detoxification processes and Multi fibre is essenital for binding and cleansiing the toxins from the GI tract during detoxification.
7 Day quick cleanse:
Multi Cleanse: Adults: Take 3 capsules 3 times daily before food, or as professionally advised.
Multi Fibre: Adults: Take 4 capsules 3 times daily with water before food, or as professionally advised
1 Month maintenance cleanse:
Multi Cleanse: Adults: Take 2 capsules daily in the morning before food, or as professionally advised.
Multi Fibre: Adults: Take 3 capsules daily in the morning with water before food, or as professionally advised.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Take two hours away from medication. Ensure adequate fluid intake 1-2 litres per day.