Sfera L-Glutamine can readily pass the blood brain barrier, and is known as a brain fuel. It assists in maintaining the proper acid/alkaline balance in the body. It promotes mental ability and the maintenance of a health digestive tract.
Glutamine is an amino acid used as:
- A building block for body proteins
- Fuel for cells that line the gut
- Fuel for immune cells, such as macrophages
- Maintaining nitrogen balance
- Preventing the burning of other amino acids for energy
Do not take L-Glutamine if you suffer from epileptic seizures. Amino acids should be taken for three months, then a month break.
Take one heaped teaspoon on an empty stomach with water or juice before going to bed.