StaminoGro 120 Tablets
StaminoGro Tablets are a 5-in-1 combination supplement that also works to improve sub-fertility problems
StaminoGro is an exciting 5-in-l combination supplement, containing amino acids, anti-oxidants, B-complex vitamins, calcium and vitamin D as well as other essential vitamins and minerals. These ingredients all act in synergy to promote natural growth hormone release and enhance mitochondria! function. As the body gets older, the less natural growth hormone it secretes. The amino acid L-Arginine helps the body to secrete more of its own natural growth hormone leading to anti-aging effects of the body’s cells.
StaminoGro may be of benefit to persons suffering from sub-fertility, immune problems, depression, insomnia and fatigue.
Lactose, sucrose, gluten and tartrazine free.
Suitable for use by vegetarians.
Flu and viral infections
- Low selenium status has been linked to the loss of your body’s ability to produce normal immune response
- Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant by protecting your body from free radical damage. It further assists with shortening the duration and severity of colds and flu
- Vitamin B1 is essential to help breakdown and release energy from fat, protein and carbohydrates
- Dietary deficiencies of vitamin B12 and folic acid may worsen iron deficiency anaemia4 – which also contributes to feeling tired and weak
Exercise or serious athlete
- Magnesium acts as a muscle relaxant to help prevent cramps
- Amino Acids- positively influences the immune system and strengthens and may strengthen and enhance lean body mass
- Amino acids assists with overcoming prolonged stress , reduces body fat when combined with exercise, improves wound healing7 and assists with reducing post operative infections
- Antioxidants slows down the aging process by protecting against free radical damage
Trying to conceive
- Arginine may sperm count and motility
- Vitamin E and selenium assists with the production of normal spermatozoa by protecting cells from free radical damage
- Supplementation with arginine in women suffering from subfertility improved ovarian response, endometrial receptivity and pregnancy rat