Camu camu is a South American bush that grows on the rivers of the Amazon rainforest. Its small red fruits are a rich source of antioxidants and phytochemicals that support and enhance health, and the berries are also a significant source of potassium, iron, calcium and Vitamin A.
Camu camu berries contain more Vitamin C than any other plant in the world!
What makes Camu camu such an amazing Superfood?
– Provides overall system support as it helps kill viruses that could threaten your immune system, and is a powerful protective agent against colds and the flu.
– Vitamin C is known to protect the nervous system which includes your brain, eyes and the nerves running throughout your body, thus helping to maintain good eyesight.
– Anti-arthritic by reducing inflammatition, which helps to ease the pain of arthritis
– Effective antidepressant as it corrects a poorly functioning nervous system and it protects the brain from degenerative disorders such as dementia and Alzheimer’s.
Dosage : Take a teaspoon to a tablespoon daily in water, juice or smoothies. It’s tart flavour works well as a ‘lemonade’, combined with Baobab superfood powder, honey, lemon juice and spring water. Uplifts the mood, too!
Eat Camu Camu for:
– immune system support
– protecting the nervous system
– antioxidants preventing DNA damage
– effective anti-depressant properties
No medical claims are made. Product information on this website is for information purposes only. ALL medical conditions must be treated by a qualified health care practitioner.