Good Health B Stress Free 60 tablets
B Stress Free™ is a unique slow release formulation made up of B vitamins and other important nutrients combined with effective doses of calming herbal extracts. These ingredients have been specifically selected for their ability to calm and support the body’s physical and emotional response to stress. Slow release B Vitamins are vital to help the body deal with stress more effectively right throughout the day and to support healthy energy levels. Passionflower and Lemon Balm are both beneficial for nervous tension, stress and sleeping problems. Lemon Balm is also used to support mental clarity and focus. Licorice root is important for adrenal support and rejuvenation.
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride)||50mg|
|Vitamin B5(Panothenic Acid)||100mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||25mg|
|Vitamin B7 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||25mg|
|Vitamin C(Ascorbic Acid)||100mg|
|Vitamin E(d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acid Succinate)||10IU|
|Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:|
|Passion Flower Flowering Herb Top (Passiflora incarnata)||500mg|
|Lemon Balm Leaf (Melissa officinalis)||1500mg|
|Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)||200mg|
Gluten, wheat, dairy, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or artificial colours.
- Helps the mind and body to feel calm when under stress.
- Therapeutic dose of Lemon Balm – Has a calming effect on those with anxiety, irritability and tension.
- Therapeutic dose of Passion flower – Has a soothing and calming effect on mood and nervous spasms. Helps memory and concentration.
- Slow release B vitamins released throughout the day for longer acting effect. The body uses more B vitamins during stress.
- Stress & anxiety formula without 5HTP, which means it is ok to take with anti-depressant and sleep medication. It also serves as an alternative to 5HTP.
- 1-a-day dose for convenience and compliance.
Adults take 1 tablet daily with food or as professionally advised.
Possible interaction with high blood pressure due to Licorice. Use with caution.
Not recommended for people with fluid retention.
Possible interaction with Lemon Balm, use with caution with underactive thyroid.
Suitable during pregnancy and breastfeeding at moderate doses.