Holle Organic Baby Foods Stage 1 Formula
The Holle company was created close to 80 years ago with the highest standards in mind. This formula is made from 99% organically grown ingredients (unlike 90% to 95% for leading brands). The milk used comes from cows raised on organic biodynamic local farms in caring and appropriate environments. All farms strictly adhere to EU organic regulations and, moreover, to the stringent international Demeter regulations which is a step above organic quality. Cows freely grazing on lush European biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in our premium baby food. Demeter farmers avoid the painful de-horning of cows and any use of harmful procedures. Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils, which provide essential fatty acids for your baby. Organic starch and maltodextrin derived from corn make the Organic Infant Formula 1 creamy and filling. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development.
Holle Organic Infant Formula can be given as of 0 months of age, will be more suitable for your baby’s nutritional requirements, and should form part of a balanced diet. It is hunger satisfying, developed to meet a baby’s nutritional requirements, and gluten-free.
- Highest European Organic standards (99% organic – small local farms production)
- Unmatched quality of ingredients compared to other leading brands
- Free from: added sugar – color – gluten – wheat – preservatives
- Contains NO: Brown rice syrup/DHA – ARA/harmful GMO or fluoride!
- Imported from Europe – Oldest organic baby formula company
*Box design and language may vary depending on the country of origin
Skimmed milk**, whey powder* partly demineralised, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), maltodextrin*, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, vitamin C, vitamin E, ferrous lactate, zinc sulphate, niacin, Calcium-D-pantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, vitamin B2, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D
* from organic farming
** from biodynamic
Preparation with water sterilization:
1. Boil bottle, nipple, and ring for 3-5 minutes before use.
2. Boil the amount of water indicated on the dosage chart and let cool to around
50°C (122°F). Pour about half of the water into the bottle.
3. Add level, unpacked scoop/s according to dosage charts to water in bottle.
Take care to level off scoops with the flat back of a knife.
4. Shake well. Add the rest of the water and shake vigorously.
Let cool to about 37°C (98.6°F) before feeding the baby.