Barlean’s Omega Swirl Pina Colada 227g
- 3X better absorption of Omega-3s & NO fish burps
- 720mg of EPA/DHA + 400 IU of Vitamin D per serving
- Fresh mango peach flavor and texture both kids and adults love
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Sugar Free; no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners
- Made with highly purified fish oil: free of mercury and other heavy metals
Barlean’s Omega Swirl Omega-3 Fish Oil Pina Colada is an Omega-3 Sensation with the taste and texture of a fruit smoothie! Now everyone can enjoy the benefits of Omega-3 without the oily taste and texture or swallowing large capsules with Barlean’s Omega Swirl Omega-3 Fish Oil. Rich in vital and essential Omega-3 fatty acids, Barlean’s Omega Swirl Omega-3 Fish Oil supplements are the freshest, best tasting and most nutritious, naturally. Barlean’s Omega Swirl Omega-3 Fish Oil is the perfect solution for the whole family!
- EPA/DHA: 720 mgs Per Serving!
- Made with Barlean’s Fresh Catch Fish Oil
- Purity Guaranteed – Ultra Purified
- Delicious, All Natural Fruit Flavors – Sweetened with Xylitol
- Freshest, Best Tasting & Most Nutritious Naturally!
Packed with essential Omega-3s, Brlean’s Omega Swirl Omega-3 Fish Oil was created to nutritionally support:
- Heart Health
- Healthy Cholesterol Levels
- Joint Mobility & Bone Density
- Energy & Endurance
- Skin, Hair & Nail Health
- Mental Health, Wellness and Acuity
- Healthy Blood Glucose
What are “Omega-3” and “Omega-6” fatty acids?
Omega-3 and omega-6 are families of essential fatty acids used to make local hormones that control the local functioning of tissues throughout the body. The omega-6 fats tend to have pro-inflammatory effects, and the omega-3s tend to have non-inflammatory effects. We need to have a balanced intake of mega-6s and omega-3s for optimal health. The essential fatty acids include the omega-6 fatty acids, (as found in most common vegetable oils and products from livestock animals raised on grain, and the omega-3 fatty acids, as found in flaxseed oil, wild ocean fish, wild game, products from livestock raised on green vegetation, and fish oil). Most people consume too much omega-6 fats and insufficient omega-3s. Therefore, we need to decrease the intake of omega-6 sources and increase the intake of omega-3 sources.