Multi-Dimensional GI Support & Protection
Endefen® is uniquely designed to nutritionally support the healthy function of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. This exceptional formula addresses multiple factors that contribute to GI health.
• Supports the integrity of the gastric lining by promoting the growth of gastric mucosal cells.
• Lecithin and astaxanthin have demonstrated protective effects on the gastric environment.
• Green tea and arabinogalactans may help promote the growth of healthy intestinal microflora.
• Arabinogalactans may help promote the production of beneficial short-chain fatty acids, an important fuel for intestinal cells.
• Plantain has been shown in a lab setting to support the integrity of the gastric lining.
• Targeted antioxidants help protect the gastric mucosa.
• Key nutrients help to support GI immune function. Directions: Mix about one level tablespoon (7.5 g) in two to four
Servings Per Container: 56 (by weight)
Label & Supplement Facts
|Serving Size:||About 1 Tbsp (7.5 grams)|
|Servings Per Container:||56 (by weight)|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||5.5 g||2%*|
|Dietary Fiber||1.5 g||6%*|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||150 mg||250%|
|Calcium (as calcium ascorbate)||17 mg||2%|
|Arabinogalactans (from larch gum)||750 mg||**|
|Soy Lecithin||500 mg||**|
|Decaffeinated†† Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 60% (75 mg) catechins and 40% (50 mg) epigallocatechingallate (EGCG)]||125 mg||**|
|Chinese Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) Bark Powder||350 mg||**|
|Plantain (Musa paradisiaca) Fruit||1000 mg||**|
|Apple Fruit Powder||1000 mg||**|
Other Ingredients: Rice bran, xylitol, rice syrup solids, and natural flavor.
This product contains soy.
Directions: Mix about one level tablespoon (7.5 g) in two to four ounces of juice or water once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
†Typical analysis reveals 115 mg phosphatidylcholine.
††Contains no more than 4% caffeine.