COLD-PRESSED CHOCOLATE BUTTER
Raw cacao has a rich history amongst ancient Central American cultures. associated with nobility and abundance, cacao was known as ‘the food of the gods’ or ‘black gold’ and traded as currency. All chocolate comes from cacao beans, which is the nut of the cacao fruit. Raw chocolate is one of the highest antioxidant foods known and is a rich source of magnesium and mood enhancing brain-chemicals including PEA, anandamide, serotonin and dopamine.
How to use cacao butter:
Raw cacao butter is the good fat content which has been cold-pressed from the cacao bean. Combined with raw cacao paste or powder and your sweetener of choice, you can easily create your own sensational healthy chocolates at home! Add a teaspoon of melted cacao butter to warm drinks such as hot chocolate. As a stable saturated fat, it is a good choice of oil to use when cooking. You can also use it as a skin moisturiser or after-sun lotion.
Product of Indonesia
Ingredients: 100% organic cacao butter
Health Benefits of Organic raw Cacao Butter
- Healthy fat that helps lower bad cholesterol
- Minimises the risk of sunburn and skin damage
- All the calories come from fat, not carbs or sugar
- Reduces the signs and effects of oxidative stress
- Deeply moisturising for softer, smoother skin
- Effective topical relief for skin conditions