Excilor® Fungal Nail Infection is able to penetrate the nail and modify its micro environment, making it hostile to fungal growth. The effects of Excilor® are visible almost immediately as the infected part of the nail grows out.
It is important to start the treatment as soon as the first symptoms appear: the smaller the infected area, the shorter the period of treatment – and the faster the nail will regain its normal, healthy appearance.
Recommendation: as your nails grow, make sure you cut them regularly with nail clippers.
• Clinically proven efficacy
• One complete course of treatment*
• No need to file the nail
• Can be applied in seconds
• Dries in one minute
• Results visible once the nail starts to grow back
*Studies have shown that on average, a single applicator constitutes a full course of treatment for one infected nail.
Quick and easy to use
The applicator is…
… very easy and convenient to use.
… designed to treat the whole of the nail.
… used to coat the entire surface of the damaged nail.
• The applicator contains sufficient product for 400 applications.
• For external use only.
• Avoid all contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If the product comes into contact with eyes or mucous membranes, rinse with plenty of water.
• In case of allergic reaction, discontinue use of the product immediately.
• Store at room temperature and keep away from heat or direct sunlight.
• Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
• Make sure the applicator is fully closed after each treatment to prevent evaporation.
If there is no visible improvement in the nail as it grows back (after about one month of treatment), consult your GP.
Acetic acid, ethyllactate, pentylene gycol, dimethyl isorbide, ammonio methacrylate, coplymer and water purified