Solgar Cherry Turmeric Complex contains the following:
· Montmorency Cherry – Montmorency Cherry naturally contains antioxidant compounds which help fight free radicals that cause oxidative damage to the body’s cells. Montmorency cherries has had extensive researched in the areas of cardiovascular health and inflammation.
· Turmeric Root – Curcumin is thought to be the primary pharmacological agent in turmeric. In numerous studies, curcumin has demonstrated anti-inflammatory effects and it also inhibits a major cellular inflammatory agent.
· Ginger Root – Ginger has demonstrated anti-inflammatory properties in several studies.
· Bioperine Black Pepper Extract – Anti-inflammatory and studies have also demonstrated piperine’s ability to increase bioavailability of certain nutrients.
· Quercetin – In studies, quercetin has been shown to inhibit the release of histamine. Anti-inflammatory.
· Cayenne – Cayenne has benefits as a peripheral circulatory tonic.
Solgar Cherry Turmeric Complex is suitable for Vegans.